Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It Collapsed

Here came another of the nights
The riotous nights of solemnization
Another spite of oatherly slang
Wasted oil and the burnt fingers
And the ignominious display
Clamped together like in trial

All I longed for was my abbess
My hut had been wickedly cold
But when the sun hid, it came
Lit me into torrid of inflammation
Illuminating the cave into shimmer
Simmering my spirits into stampede
And turned the night into an enigma

I was ready to ashame the moon
With a sensual dance of hunger!
It had taken my entire sobriety
Made my blood rush torrential
Then pulled me into the arena
So seductively that I sprung up
With great and untold enrapture!
Strong and spellbound like Rodman
And danced to the feverish rhythm
As I was losing myself to a frenzy
My bed collapsed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Select profile as Name/URL below if you don't have the other accounts)